Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cut us some slack

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 9 2009 10:15 AM (1 replies)
  • lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 9:22 AM

I realize that this is a game.  I realize that it is free (if you want to keep kiddie clubs).

Have met some good friends at about the same skill level as myself, and we enjoy a good close round.  Don't mind a round of 3 or 4 over, but something's just not right.  On 15 at BB I prefer flop shot out of bunker.  How does a 65 yd shot out of 69 to pin (27 ft elevation) go 11 yds past hole?  UPHILL!! 

Am not a Ninja.  Don't have laser-guided clubs.  Am not a nuclear physicist.  Wonder why, after finally reaching any given hole, it takes more skill to sink putt than that required of a decent neurosurgeon.  Come on.  You attempt 30 footer, read the break correctly, get your speed and distance, and watch your ball sit on the lip with only enough room for a piece of thread.

If you're going to make some holes almost impossible to shoot par, can't you throw in a few more birdie chances to even it up?

Will probably come back to this (if it posts) and read about what a sniveling crybaby I am.  That's fine.  This game just isn't as much fun as it was.  Will continue to play with my friends and cheer them on for a damn fine bogey, if that's the way you're going to leave it.

• TTIIMM62
    37 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 10:15 AM

Hit far left side of green,here you will find a sweet spot. The ball will feed 2-4 ft. below the hole It might take a couple of shots to find it but it works ..Tim's Caddy.

RSS