Forums

Help › Forums

Re: week 39 9-hole unlimited play

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:27 AM (5 replies)
  • ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 2:50 AM
    What is up with this weeks unlimited play tournament? You marked it unlimited but in the tournament description it says single play and it won't let us play a second time.... well it won't let me. This is really messed up man.
  • guapa
    455 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 3:09 AM

Chris old chap, I am the same only allowed to play once. Must be a fault with the set up. Wgt will put right.

• tn132
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 5:12 AM

ChristopherRouss:
    What is up with this weeks unlimited play tournament? You marked it unlimited but in the tournament description it says single play and it won't let us play a second time.... well it won't let me. This is really messed up man.

I can't play it again either.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 9:31 AM

I'll post here when there's more information.  In the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience.

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 2:41 AM
    the information isn't hard to figure out.... in the slot where WGT sets up the 9 hole unlimited play tourney someone accidentally entered that it was single play... well for the Tour Master Level.... I don't know how it is for the Legends or Master or Pro and Tour Pro..... But on the Tour Master tier it's listed on the left as unlimited but when you look at the tournament description after you click on the tourney it says single play......
  • drl1948
    17 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:27 AM

Its the same on the Master level too.  Acts like a single play and won't allow additional play.  I sent WGT an e-mail about this on Monday and here it is Thursday and it still hasn't been fixed.

RSS