Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting Position

Fri, Mar 28 2014 8:19 PM (3 replies)
  • jiggsie
    478 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 7:42 PM

When putting is it best to have your avatar in the forward position rather than the reverse position? If so can you tell me why ?

Thank you

Jiggsie

• Cheryl294
    69 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 8:19 PM

I have been putting from the reverse position since day on one because I get the best view from that position and it fits my eye . Having said that do use any and all views to line up your putts as well as check the putting hints >>>>>>

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 8:47 PM

jiggsie:

When putting is it best to have your avatar in the forward position rather than the reverse position? If so can you tell me why ?

Thank you

Jiggsie

Whatever works best for you . I think its safe to say , that as long as you have a good view , either one is ok . The bottom line , its always , what works best for you .

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 9:57 AM

jiggsie:

It depends, and here's why.

Sometimes the break seen from the reverse view looks not as severe as from where the avatar is.

So I putt using the view that seems to show the least break. Most often that is the regular view rather than the reverse view.

RSS