Forums

Help › Forums

You've ruined the Game

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2010 4:35 PM (0 replies)
  • MDOCTOR
    6 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 4:35 PM

As an occassional and I guess have way decent player of the WGT I must tell you I'm becoming more and more frustrated with each round I play. First, last week you bump me from Pro to Master with out adequate equipment (I still cant use the ones you allowed me to purchase due to ridiculous meter speeds). How do you Tour masters and Legends use these things(Guess I need more practice)? Secondly, because of glass green speeds, tornado like winds, and hole yardage distances, the courses are just unplayable for the occasional player. And now the Meter, it gets me aleast once a game. Today, I had what I call a decent round of 3 under on the back 9 of Saint Andrews through 6, not 10 under like some legends, just 3 under, and what do know the Meter Monster gets me. Thanks to the meter glitch I now have a 130yd putt that I cant begin to read the speed and line for. I left this hole Even Par and very frustrated. This glitch sckrewed up a good score for me. If I had played myself into a 4 put than so be it but to have the Meter Monster do it for me, I'm PO. The game really just is'nt fun anymore!

RSS