Help › Forums

Re: Pinseeker who?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 16 2009 11:49 AM (137 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 12:42 PM

BruceMo:

All you had to do was play 2 or 3 more rounds and you would've promoted yourself out of the hack tier, but I guess that was too much trouble.

Way to stick with the game long enough to learn it.  :-/

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 12:43 PM

BruceMo:

If I can't play, I'll earn HACK status,

You want to start at Beginner  -  then "graduate" to Hack?

• PinSeeker89
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 4:22 AM

Snake or shaike or whatever your name is:

"Uh ok Buhbye"  That sounds kind of smart-mouth punkish. Dont you agree Bruce Mo? Thatta boy Staike. Nice encouragement for a former new player. If you cant say something positive to someone, why bother? You must be in middle school and it is summer time for you. Staike has so many forum posts and so many of them are smart-allecky, discouraging, or down right mean. You obviously have too much time as much as you post. Drama Kid, why dont you do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut and just play the game. Gees

Pinseeker89                                                       

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 8:48 AM

Wish there were more posts like Etishere in the forums...I'm having my own problems with Bethpage but I'm getting there even though I may not qualify I'm still enjoying it.  It's quite the challenge.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 2:20 PM

Ah Pinstreaker.. I am waiting for the day WGT does an IP search and bans all the multiples. 

Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 6:44 PM

an IP search seems pointless and somewhat illegaL. LOL!! more than one person in a household may play this game. That would be unfair to people in that scenario. Keep it rated E guys. No need for harsh words. Doesnt do anyone any good to be a tough rear end on a online golf game......

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 6:58 PM

Lol... no worries Lilrob.  Like water to a ducks... back!

My point was that WGT does check IPs for multiples, and they are getting disabled slowly... but they are getting disabled.

Folks who hide behind a name that they haven't used in a month mean less than nothing in the grand scheme of things... because it is what you say it is... just an on-line golf game!

Cheers! =)

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 11:49 AM

This thread has run its course, and we are going to be locking it.

RSS