Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Has anyone been treated bad after starting a game

Mon, Sep 6 2010 9:33 AM (33 replies)
  • haribo666
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 2:19 PM

were not all like that roxie a mean we like a chat but it puts u off a game if your thinkin about wot the other players r wearing lol.

• Roxie1971
    4 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 8:42 AM

True Haribo !!! I couldnt care less what your wearing albiet thongs, stockings etc

Aslong as no1 hassles me re: sexual harrassment etc.

If I want a husband/bf I would join a dating site.....

Regards

Roxie

• ALByrd60
    224 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 10:24 AM

I have no problem whatsoever having a chat with other players while 'ingame' but when they start saying obscene stuff like 'well if your single how do you satisfy yoursel?f' well thats just dam right rude an out of order.

Roxie, I have seen men doing exactly as you say and I always tell them to chill and leave the lady alone, but have seen many ladies buy mens avatar and use it when they play and the males think it;s another male they are playing and leave you alone.....shouldnt have to do this I know, but if it gets to be a persistant problem, it's an alternative you may want to look at doing.
                            ALBYRD60
  • Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 9:33 AM

Hey Roxie - the harassment works both ways you know! Ive lost count of the number of multi rounds ive been in where a girl will ask me to buy them something from the pro shop. My guess is that most of them were guys pretending to be girls but who knows!

btw I always play in a thong and stockings but really thats noones business but my own... :)

RSS