Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My Ranking reverts back to Hack - 150!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:47 AM (5 replies)
  • Weesleywarrior
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:05 PM

Hi, hopefully this is a minor issue but my rank seems to revert back to its origin after about 4 hrs of usage? tonight i managed to get to Amateur and 92. something rank but now in my profile and in he column on the left it says i am now a Hack and 150 again?

Am i doing something wrong?

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:53 PM

Wes you better send an email to members@worldgolftour.com.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 5:52 AM

Weesleywarrior:
    Am i doing something wrong?

Not at all. Something is very wrong with your account. You don't show up in a player search and your score history backs up what you're saying. It looks like it might be some sort of glitch on WGT's end and Boffman's advice is right on. They will be able to fix it.  GL

On a funnier note, do you have any idea how many sandbaggers would love to find themselves in that fix?   :-D

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 3:43 PM

Hey Weesley,

One of the devs is going to take a look, hopefully soon.  And yeah, I agree there's a problem here, so hopefully we can get it sorted before too long. 

Very sorry for the inconvenience!

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 10:42 PM

Yeah this is quite a strange problem.... It shows you have .50 career earnings, which means you have been advanced to amateur. Yet the Hack status is still there. 

Hopefully they can sort this out.

*edit*

Even though you don't show up in a player search, I was successfully able to gift you some balls. (at least according to the info it shows in my activity) I am interested to know if they also reset themselves!  Feel free to knock one into a hazard! :P

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:47 AM

I'm being told that the recent release addresses this concern, Weesley. After playing a ranked round all should be back to normal.  Odd bug indeed, please let me know if you continue to have problems.

-Sky

RSS