Forums

Help › Forums

Re: This Week's BPG Weekly 18 Hole Single Play Tourney

Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:56 PM (27 replies)
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:22 PM
    08-24-2010 1:28 PM

Somebody needs to explain this. I say Bollux step up-he/she's in your CC and you should know what's going on.

This is a farce and tantamount to flaunting. WTF is going on?

After being here for almost three years I just realized something? I never realized it was necessary to check in with Jim when something changed. JMO

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:38 PM

Pangaea:

Sorry for the misunderstanding then. It sounded like an underhanded way of saying I wasn't wanted.

The game can be terribly frustrating at times. I do like it, but it can get to the point where the fun factor is overrun by the "annoyed and want to throw a chair out my window" factor. That's never healthy :D

That's quite alright.  I do get misunderstood a lot... a simple request for clarification or explanation is always a good thing.

When you do get to that "annoyed" point, it's always a good idea to have a secondary, or even tertiary, game/web site/activity lined up for your spare time.  Doing something else will allow sanity to return.

Good luck!

@claremoreblue .... wow, after all this time no one has taught the little blue duck to use the "quote" button?!?  We have to have a chat, duckling.  

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:50 PM

@Snaike :) I need all the help I can get, problem is I'm not sure it does me any good LOL. I promise to check into that sir thank you. Happy hitting to all and good luck in whatever your doing! :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:59 PM

claremoreblue:
    I never realized it was necessary to check in with Jim when something changed.

Pardon me for living, I fell out of a hearse. I didn't realize all this discovery about multiple IDs was inappropriate duck. Plus I didn't realize you were OK with it. Or is that just because he's one of your goombas?

I asked a question and it got answered 2 pages ago.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 4:14 PM

YankeeJim:
    one of your goombas?
    YJ... I didn't know you were a Super Mario fan...  I just LOVE the Goombas!!  =)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 4:17 PM

LMAO-You think this game brings rage? I can't tell you how many times those damn pests took me out, always at the worst time.  :-D

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:16 PM
    August 07, 2009

Well back in my early career here he became one of my friends.

If I remember correctly he was playing baseball in college like I once did...his game was getting good real fast back then too...lol

So if he says he had a problem with his account...then I believe him. 

Your a good kid Ahudd...welcome back.

• AHudd
    104 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:56 PM

Thanks Boffmen....preciate it..feel free to send a game/friend invite over anytime...and to YJ....no multi account..the kosei one is no longer in use/or will ever be(this was done after the other one was no longer in play....I cant even sign in lol..therefor only one account and if u check my score history i didnt play in any amat/pro tourny to snag creds before turning master

RSS