Forums

Help › Forums

Re: game froze in middle of ready go tourny!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 16 2010 5:11 PM (1 replies)
  • cjensen1111
    5 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 12:50 PM

hey guys i dont know who to talk to but ive been having problems with WGT.. everytime i go into a ready go tourny and play its really laggy(excessively). then this time i was playing through the lag and my game froze.. i figured id just be able to go back in and finish it but i didnt have the option too continue. kinda annoying because i almost wrote on this forum yesterday about the lag i was receiving in the ready go tourny i was playing in. it took forever to get through the game because of the swing meter. not to mention the extra hits it causes me in the game. 1 hit in the weeds or a missed putt loses you credits... which sucks when u dont have to many to begin with lol.

• cjensen1111
    5 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 5:11 PM

obviously ill just have to eat it. i dont even know if u can get ahold of wgt. i mean the way they have this set up. i couldnt imagine how pissed id be if it was a poker game wit real money and i just dropped and lost money. If the poker site kept doing it, it wouldnt last a minute. so i hope they fix this..  cause its a fun game.  i have a solid connection and a great Computer that can run any game out there so a game like this should be no problem.

RSS