Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Paid for Credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 2 2010 10:22 PM (6 replies)
  • thebeast469
    29 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 11:03 AM

I had an email for free gifts if I made a deposit yesterday. I made that deposit only I did it from the WGT site instead of the link in the email...Do I still get the gifts?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 12:24 PM

Hi beast,

That shouldn't be a problem.  I think you are supposed to use the link in the email, but we should able to work around that for you.  To error on the safe side though please forward a copy of that promotional email to members@worldgolftour.com along with the date, time and amount of your deposit.  With that information they'll be able to see that you were eligible and that you did make the deposit in the appropriate time frame.

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 5:48 PM

I paid for the credits per the 7/30/2010 Members email and was wondering when the TM R9 Driver and 6 GI3-s balls will be delivered?

• ibme
    31 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 10:39 PM

I too took advantage of that offer for the free driver and 6 balls. I used the link in the email to buy my credits but have yet to see any new balls or driver. How long should it take to receive them?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 11:39 PM

Hi EPDuffer & ibme,

Please allow 48 hours from the end of the promotion for the items to be delivered to your account.  If for some reason you have not received your bonus items by Tuesday morning please send us an email at members@worldgolftour.com and we'll make sure you get receive your bonus items.

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 7:37 PM

Thanks, WGTniv. I got my new driver and balls tonight and will be trying them out. It'll take a while for me to adjust my swing, but I'll definitely be using them.

• RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 10:22 PM

48 hours about

RSS