Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Clubhouse

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 28 2010 1:34 PM (1 replies)
  • bobleeswagger01
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 10:21 AM

I made my own country club and im trying to get add people on my country club, but it doesnt show that i sent them the invite or if someone asks to join i dont get the message saying they want to join. So how do i add people to my country club?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 1:34 PM

Hi boblee,

The easiest way to invite players to your club is to visit their profile and click the INVITE TO COUNTRY CLUB link at the very top.  This will send an email invitation to that person using the email address that they listed in their account information.

From there, that player will need to check his/her email for the invitation.  The invitation will contain a confirmation link that must be clicked while the player is logged in to WGT.  Once they click the link, they will be added to your club.  The process is fairly simple and straightforward.

If you're not receiving messages when people request an invite please double check your account information to make sure you have an active email address that you can check listed on your account.  Check for typos and extra spaces as well.  If the listed email is correct and you're still not receiving messages, then you may need to check your Spam/Junk folders as some providers will automatically forward messages from us to those folders.  If that is the case then you should add an exception to your email client to allow emails from members@worldgolftour.com.

Good Luck =)

RSS