Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Buying Creidts for others

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 24 2010 7:14 PM (4 replies)
  • Tfence
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 11:41 AM

I haven't seen anything like this on here, is it possible?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 1:20 PM

Hi Tfence,

You can't send credits directly to someone else, but you can send just about any item in the Pro Shop (Master Tier items excluded) to another player as a gift.  Just browse the items available and you'll see the blue GIFT button on the item detail screen next to the purchase button.  Just click that, fill out the username of the person you wish to send to and it'll go directly to their inventory with a note letting them know they received a gift.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 1:27 PM

WGTniv:

Hi Tfence,

You can't send credits directly to someone else, but you can send just about any item in the Pro Shop (Master Tier items excluded) to another player as a gift.  Just browse the items available and you'll see the blue GIFT button on the item detail screen next to the purchase button.  Just click that, fill out the username of the person you wish to send to and it'll go directly to their inventory with a note letting them know they received a gift.

Does anyone know yet if WGT is working on a way to gift master teir equipment?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 2:40 PM

KingOfTheCourse:

Probably won't happen until there is a tier above Master.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 7:14 PM

WGTniv:

KingOfTheCourse:

Probably won't happen until there is a tier above Master.

Like my 59 club I mentioned here?

RSS