Forums

Help › Forums

R9 Super Deep Driver

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 2 2010 7:50 AM (4 replies)
  • KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 9:02 AM

I was online looking at drivers (for my game) when I came across a Taylormade driver that isn't on this game.  It was right next to the SuperTri (the 278 yard driver) however it was called the Superdeep.  Could WGT have plans for this driver? Maybe a 280+ driver? Anyone got any ideas?

-KIng

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 11:02 PM

Hey King, that's interesting. My guess is yes. WGT has added tournament tees to the Kiawah course and I wonder if their going to implement a new tier in the coming months.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 7:42 AM

Richard4168:

Hey King, that's interesting. My guess is yes. WGT has added tournament tees to the Kiawah course and I wonder if their going to implement a new tier in the coming months.

Like a "Legends Tier" or a "59 club"? lol Tarheels was telling me that Kiawah can stretch back to 7,900 yards.  If that's so I like the idea of a 59 club tier were they play from the very back tees and they get beter equipment, like a 300 yard driver.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 4:57 AM

KingOfTheCourse:
     lol Tarheels was telling me that Kiawah can stretch back to 7,900 yards. 

Assuming the rumours are true, wow.  that's almost getting into TW fantasy course terrority.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 7:50 AM

overthetop2:

KingOfTheCourse:
     lol Tarheels was telling me that Kiawah can stretch back to 7,900 yards. 

Assuming the rumours are true, wow.  that's almost getting into TW fantasy course terrority.

Maybe it's on the roadmap lol

RSS