Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Help

Sun, Jul 18 2010 6:32 PM (1 replies)
  • flump
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 6:19 PM

Hi my name is flump, and ive been playing this game for about a year or so, and lately i have been encountering some problems that are very frustrating to me. My stats are not recording, things such as my longest ever drive, birdies made, best 9 hole round, and even my average score isnt dropping even though im doing well in my games. This is very frustrating to me because i work hard to get things like that so i can show off my stats and to look there and see that ive only made 6 birdies, when i know ive made over 15, and to see my longest drive being 270 when just today i drove 296 is very discouraging. Please get back to me on any answers as to why this is happening.

Thank You.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 6:32 PM

Hi flump,

Stats are only recorded to your account when you played ranked games and you must finish out the round in order for the stats/scores to record.  If the score is recorded on your history then that means stats have been saved.  Practice rounds do not count towards your stats or scoring average.  Make sure you are playing ranked stroke play rounds and you will see changes to your stats after each round.

For the long drive to count the ball has to stop in the fairway or on the green.  If it goes on the fringe or off into the rough it will not count.  Again, if the round is a practice round it will not count at all.

Your scoring average is based upon your best 10 of your last 14 ranked rounds.  Based on your most recent scores (41, 38, 41, 46 etc) your average appears to be correct.  Your average is an 18-hole figure, so when you complete a 9-hole round your score is doubled and then added to your average.  For example, when you shot your most recent 41 it counted as an 82 for your average.

RSS