Re: Play now & leaderboard button bugg

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 11 2010 6:53 PM (2 replies)
  • WildStefanie
    129 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 7:44 AM

Hi Wgt

I know its been said before but !!!!!!

Can you guy's fix the play now & leaderboard button in the country club tournaments please !!!!

It affects the number of participant to our tournaments because ..... some players after trying 20 or 30 times to refresh the page and try to enter ...they simply give up trying and we have less tournament enties  

I myself lose sometimes 15 to 20 minutes to get that play now button to work :( because i like to play that game

I wana be honnest with you ......I lilike the game very much ...i can live with the other small bugs but this one is really gettin to me now  I'm getting very frustrated

Do we have other alternative to get in  ? somenone said something about double clicking on the tournament post but .... i didnt find the way that can be done yet

Please let me know when you think its going to be fixed

Thks Sincerly Stefanie Marie

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 1:10 PM

Hi Stefanie,

We're aware of the issues surrounding the leaderboard, enter now and play now links in the country club tournaments.  At times they work fine and other times they fail to open the pop-up properly.  We'll probably have a fix in place or nearly ready to go after the major tournaments are over since we're not too keen on trying any fresh changes this close to the final rounds of those events. We apologize for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, please use the game client interface to enter tourneys, play them and view the leaderboards.  Just click on the TOURNAMENTS tab and then COUNTRY CLUB TOURNAMENTS in the game itself.  You can do all the same things there too.

• WildStefanie
    129 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 6:53 PM

ohhhhh wowww

Ok thanks a lot niv :)

i didnt knew we could enter by the main window ... thanks sooo much i'll tell my buddies in the country club where to enter also

Thanks bye bye  Stefanie Marie

RSS