Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need...pat on back...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 9 2010 11:15 AM (5 replies)
  • skippyopolous
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 1:27 AM

OMG I just played the worst round of 9 at Kiawah I've played since I was a hack! 3 putts galore from under 2 ft! WTF? I shot bogeys on the easiest holes, and this is just after getting back into the 60s after changing my clubs.

Please someone tell me that they have these sorrowful woeful days as well? Shooting +7 at Kiawah ranks up there with a complete train wreck for me :( Just as I was getting the hang of this game...sob...

Skip

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 6:11 AM

Sorry...I'd love to help but my arm is in a sling.  I injured it patting myself on the back.

d.

• DigitalBunny
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 7:51 AM

how do you  get out of hack and become good??

• GStapleton
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 12:34 PM

I had one of those days three days ago.  After shooting a 90 and missing easy puts and spending more time in the sand than in the grass I just stepped away and came back the next day.  Had one of my better back-9 rounds at Kiawah the next time I played.

• edII
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 10:17 AM

Hey Skip, don't feel bad, it happens to everyone!! One round I think I was in a bunker on every hole, and one hole I even was able to catch three(that's right three) bunkers. Best thing step away for a day and you'll be back to normal, just like IRL. Keep playing, take the good with the bad and enjoy this completely frustrating gameLOL!! Ed II

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 11:15 AM

have  all   been there I am afraid,  way to come back with a good score.  last week had a 39 and  2 29s in a row,    just one big roller coaster ride!

RSS