Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Anyone looking for a CC?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 7 2010 11:08 AM (2 replies)
  • UKCats
    165 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 6:54 PM

If you are go to Capunkirk's CC. We only have a few members and are looking to have a tournament shortly whenever we get enough members. The name is I'm a Member of a Country Club, I think. If that doesn't work just go type in capunkirk's name. Message him or I if you have any questions.

• nick72
    69 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 8:21 AM

how do you get every body to gether at the same time to play .  I am not that good pro77.18 Iplay every marning at 7am. What time do you all play ,and some time  at 2pm . if you are a master I would not be any help to the club

nick72     

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 11:08 AM

nick72:

how do you get every body to gether at the same time to play .  I am not that good pro77.18 Iplay every marning at 7am. What time do you all play ,and some time  at 2pm . if you are a master I would not be any help to the club

nick72     

You can join. The way the tournaments are set up you don't have to play at a certain time. You will have a certain amount of time to complete the tournament. You can play at 7 and I can play at 8. It doesn't matter. Join, if you are a pro it doesn't matter. If you play everyday you will improve.

RSS