Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Offers - Credits not received

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 17 2010 11:51 PM (7 replies)
  • seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 3:51 AM

I have signed up for Toluna offer - confirmed email - did a survey.

However the email I used is not the one I use for WGT ( I would have had to dial in to work to confirm the email address).

Must I sign up for this offer again, or will the credits be assigned to me?

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 10:32 AM

I'm not sure about the e-mails but you typically have to wait a few hours for surveys before the credits are received.

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 2:04 PM

I signed up yesterday - still no credits

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 2:17 PM

Hi Sean,

http://wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

Please click the link above and look in the top right hand corner of the page for the Contact Support link.  This will list the offers that have been viewed or are in progress.  Find the Toluna offer and look under the Actions column.  More than 30 minutes have passed since you filled out the offer so you'll be able to click the Contact Support link in the actions column.  Fill out all of the necessary fields and they will attempt to manually verify your information.

Most offers are completed rather quickly, but there can be a delay if your information cannot be automatically verified and unfortunately, that does happen once in a while.  Our experience with TrialPay support has been quite good so far, so you should hear something back pretty quickly.

• Toothpic
    32 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 9:35 AM

signed up for Toluna on the 7th July, still no credits, have just seen this link, and have contacted customer services, will keep you updated.

• Toothpic
    32 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 1:33 PM

Received a reply back today, there was a problem with confirmation of my registration, i have sent them a copy of my activation e-mail as requested, and they promise to credit me my 150 on receipt... pretty good and quick response so far. :)

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 1:38 PM

Glad to hear it.  They are usually very good about getting back to players when there's a hitch in the process.  Thanks for following up. =)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 11:51 PM

I don't like the sound of the conditions on their site. It says something like. By clicking here you are bound by our rules which we can change at any time. By the way, I got my credits on the Ampario  site instantly, and the American Express credit card one 3 days before I got the card.

RSS