Help › Forums

Re: @@&&*#$ it!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 21 2010 8:55 AM (26 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 6:42 AM

lvietri:
    Unless just like some folks I know playing on WGT the black pug is really a male who likes to dress as a female !!! 

Heh-I considered naming her Iconian............   :-D

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 11:21 AM

Thanks, everyone :) Thanks Jim, it's gonna really help, I know...  you're a good man...  Ivietri, yes, I know, and I'm workin on it!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 11:36 AM

RChapman2010:
    Thanks, everyone :) Thanks Jim, it's gonna really help, I know

First day with the new sticks--a lifetime best 68 (first round under 70 too!) LMAO-you are now the new poster boy for upgrading clubs. Nice going, Brother Chapman.

Does this mean no more "@@&&*#$" posts?   :-D

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 4:18 PM

YankeeJim:

RChapman2010:
    Thanks, everyone :) Thanks Jim, it's gonna really help, I know

First day with the new sticks--a lifetime best 68 (first round under 70 too!) LMAO-you are now the new poster boy for upgrading clubs. Nice going, Brother Chapman.

Does this mean no more "@@&&*#$" posts?   :-D

Well, we can only hope Jim!!!

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 6:21 AM

Jim, YES! Love, love, love the clubs...  thanks SO much. Now to just upgrade my wedges eventually, but I'm OK with that for now...   Play was a bit erratic due to playing at home on my POS, but the real test will be once I get to work...   watch out!

And resozv - thanks for the balls - the PINK balls >:^\    j/k, thank you!   They do help...

I *am* going to enjoy these great, thoughtful gifts very much... 

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 8:42 AM

Chap, dont wait too long on the wedges, dem be the scoring clubs.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 8:55 AM

New clubs are worth it. Very worth it.

Just look at me. With starters, I was a 79 average, a no-hoper. With these new gifted irons from an 'unnamed player', I gone down to a 70 at one point and ALMOST got paid in the multiround. Dam you round 2...

RSS