Forums

Help › Forums

Re: gifting equipment

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:10 PM (6 replies)
  • pricey300
    44 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 3:29 PM

hi all, is there any way i can gift some of my equipment to a friend on wgt?

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 5:59 PM

Currently you cannot gift equipment that you already own to friends.

However, you can sell it back for 25% of its original cost and use those credits to buy a gift for your friend in the Pro Shop. Items in the Pro Shop that are not for Masters only can be gifted.

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 11:46 AM

Will the gifting of your used equipment ever be part of the gifting process.

Because I have a set of clubs that I would like to gift because the money back is not enough to worry about 25% of 49 credits=12.25 credits. I am sure some amatuer out there would like a gift of irons.

• StormOnway
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 3:00 AM

Same deal here, I have old clubs that I would like to gift to a friend, any way this can be done?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 10:31 AM

StormOnway:
    Same deal here, I have old clubs that I would like to gift to a friend, any way this can be done?
    TheLighterDark:
    Currently you cannot gift equipment that you already own to friends.

However, you can sell it back for 25% of its original cost and use those credits to buy a gift for your friend in the Pro Shop. Items in the Pro Shop that are not for Masters only can be gifted.

Nothing has changed.

• Ringwraith
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 1:46 PM

Will this ever be added to the game i would like to give me old clubs to a friend

i don't want the 25% credits for them its not worth it

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:10 PM

I can't see this ever changing, the site has to be paid for. If they allowed this they'd have to increase their charges in other ways.

RSS