Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New to game. How to earn credits?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 30 2010 8:29 AM (9 replies)
  • MattHudd
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2009 4:00 PM

Can someone tell me how to ear credits to use in the shop? i have played in tournaments but haven't got anything.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2009 11:09 PM

I think you might have to win a tournament to earn credits, I'm not positive on that.  I never won any credits either.

• TrickMilton
    27 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2009 1:21 AM

To earn credits you must win tournaments.

You also have the option to purchase credits through your "Account" button above the "Play Now" button.

You can also request, by mail, free entry into a paid tournament. Check the tournament rules for whatever tournament you may want to enter and follow the instructions to do that.

Have fun,

• Asby
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2009 1:00 PM

So as a 77.7 Hack I have little chance of winning a tournament, and although fun its not a game I want to pay to be able to purchase virtual clubs. 

I posted elsewhere, there should be an incentive to keep the player base happy by awarding us less than accurate golfers with some kind of perc!

• MJBboyrox
    31 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 1:06 PM

I just got upgraded to pro (but im not that good) and i got 100 credits so keep upgrading.

• HannahBanner
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 7:12 PM

Is there any other way, because I really want some credit?

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 8:31 PM

HannahBanner:

Is there any other way, because I really want some credit?

sell your body or your soul.

Or just pay for them maybe?

lol, IDK

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 8:40 PM

Keep practicing fellas.This game replicates real life golf, and credits don't come easy unless you gain experience through game play.

Check the FAQ's and look for credits in the menu, then click complete offers. This is a real good way to earn a lot of credits. It works.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 11:36 PM

Wow a double bumped thread! The original post is over 14 months old!

And if you are still interested in learning how to earn credits, check out this very useful blog post on how to earn credits.

• Johnnolly
    5 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 8:29 AM

If you join a Country Club can your earn credits that way? Or is the only way to earn credits is by winning some tournaments?

RSS