Help › Forums

Re: Practicing specific holes

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 22 2010 1:03 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 12:20 PM

I see both sides of the discussion on this one. 

Yes it would give players the opportunity to get very intimate with our bugaboo holes.

The other side is that we have weekly tourneys and this is sort of the PGA of virtual golf.  Tour pros can practice any hole(s) they want to during their practice rounds.  They can also drop several balls and hit from the same spot and putt from several different places on the green.  (Please don't reply that I have 10 shots per hole and can do the same, quite aware but it's not the same) 

Now that said, Tour Pros can also hit driver off the deck and take a 3 iron out of their bag if they want to.  Sorry to interject that one but it still bugs the heck out of me.

All in all this is still an awesome game and things can't always be just as we want them.

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 12:42 PM

Hey WGT - remember my email from Feb 16th ? You still havent' done anything about the issues I mentioned there regarding this very topic.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 1:00 PM

Woj,

Then I would recommend following up again.  No one in this thread (myself included) has access to customer service emails, so no one here would be able to answer that for you.

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 1:03 PM

Sure - I will do that promptly.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 1:03 PM

zag, that would be a good idea if this was a run of the mill game like TWO. WGT is on a relentless pursuit to make this the most realistic golf game on the Internet, and are doing a pretty good job at it if you ask me. WGT is keeping it real.

Being able to play the same holes over and over just isn't practical like a few other posters has stated. Imagine what the cheater zealots would say if we where able to practice every hole. The scores would be unrealistically low for everyone, like at TWO, where they play fantasy golf.

I agree Ala. Good posts.

• PAGES
RSS