genorb:
    OK lol, was not sure :)

LOL. You just got moosed, Fabian.  ;-)

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 3:27 PM

YankeeJim:

moosed

hmmm Jim, that's not in my dictionnary... So I don't know what you mean :) .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 4:29 PM

LOL. Gotta love the language barrier. Sorry about that, Fabian, but drmoose has a sense of humor and was teasing in his post. Not realizing he was kidding you didn't know whether to take him seriously, or not. He was kidding and I called it "getting moosed," a play on his name.  :-)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 6:04 PM

YJ, Thanks for the clarification, yup , all in jest.  To get a reply from "genorb" , to me, priceless. Some day, if the planets all align, I will get to play with the greats of this game, and I mean this most sincerely. I know what I have put into this game to advance to my level, those above me have nothing but my admiration. Play on.

Doc

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 12:10 AM

YankeeJim:

I called it "getting moosed," a play on his name.  :-)

Thanks for the clarification Jim. It's true also that english is a very flexible language. For example, the company Google appears, the verb "to google" is created. It's way harder to create new words, new verbs etc in French :) .

Regards

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 10:42 PM

missed ding putter ftw, with spider putter

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 3:26 AM

Ok. It's a 10 year old thread.....but it "searched"

Opinions about "The Best" missding putter in 2022?

One opinion is the putter with lowest Forgiveness yet highest other stats? L55 SeeMore

RSS