Re: Postal Blues:(

Sat, May 8 2010 11:38 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 11:52 AM

Soulcatcher:

smason77:

People, like me, with strong opinions are often eternally treated as the dumb little red-headed step child.

You mean GINGERS?

i didnt follow the link...but thats MIA video....hillarious!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 3:03 PM

YankeeJim:

jayjonbeach:
    Smason is failing to mention when he had a "meltdown" one night not that long ago in the forums and was screaming obscenities at the game and at anyone who intervened.
     Yup, he sure did. Came back nice and contrite, too. I think he still has a red fanny from the paddling. LOL. It goes away. 
    It's amazing what a WGT sponsored 10-day timeout will accomplish.

Smason, the reason that there are a few of us (and yes, I include myself) who seem to garner a bit more leeway with the powers that be, is very simple...and can be put into football (soccer) terms so that everyone will understand....

We haven't been issued yellow cards....

Those of you who have seen the yellow card, the time-out, the forum ban, have one strike against you and will be watched a bit closer....  Just ask our friends CoolHotFun or AdamTurner ... no wait.. you can't.. they've been banned.

Permanently.

Have a nice day.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 6:40 PM

Duly noted. I like to know who my enemies are! ;)

Have fun!

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 6:44 PM

YankeeJim:

smason77:
    They don't like people with eloquent and strong opinions.

Except for misusing "aloud" for "allowed" your post was fairly  eloquent and strong, smasen. It does get a little stupid when referring to financial support and opinions but you have yours and I see it. It didn't get deleted, probably because it was civil, so something doesn't fit here.

Oh sorry Jim.

Didn't realize I was human and mostly drinking when I play or "type" on here. Forgive me for that bogey. I'm sure you've never misused a word or had a typo in the entirety of your existence on this planet! 

All HAIL yankee jim. The supreme master of the WGT forums!

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 6:50 PM

jayjonbeach:

Smason is failing to mention when he had a "meltdown" one night not that long ago in the forums and was screaming obscenities at the game and at anyone who intervened.

That will keep you on watch for awhile no doubt, actually after the things he posted I'm surprised he got his posting privileges back at all.....

I think you mean disappointed.

Also you're proclamation that  i "screamed obscenities" is absolutely incorrect. For that reason alone I archive and screenshot everything I say and do on here. WGT ISN'T going to take my money and ban me permanently for speaking my mind. I GUARANTEE it.

That does seem to be part of their business strategy though. Suck as much coin out of people as they can and then send them on their way. Somehow believing that their fine print is above the rights of American citizens. LOL!!

Keep trying guys! =) You're not there yet.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 7:02 PM

Snaike:

YankeeJim:

jayjonbeach:
     Yup, he sure did. Came back nice and contrite, too. I think he still has a red fanny from the paddling. LOL. It goes away. 
    It's amazing what a WGT sponsored 10-day timeout will accomplish.

Smason, the reason that there are a few of us (and yes, I include myself) who seem to garner a bit more leeway with the powers that be, is very simple...and can be put into football (soccer) terms so that everyone will understand....

We haven't been issued yellow cards....

Those of you who have seen the yellow card, the time-out, the forum ban, have one strike against you and will be watched a bit closer....  Just ask our friends CoolHotFun or AdamTurner ... no wait.. you can't.. they've been banned.

Permanently.

Have a nice day.

Additionally, what do the names "CoolHotFun or Adam Turner" have to do with me? Are you insinuating something? Don't be coy Snaike. If you have something to say "Man Up" and actually make an accusation. Give me another reason to sue the balls off of WGT on YOUR behalf.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 11:38 PM

This thread is now locked.   The forums are not the place to air your personal grievances with one other.  All members are expected to abide by the posting etiquette/submissions section of the Terms and Conditions which include provisions against attacking, flame-baiting and inflammatory remarks.  Failure to abide by these requests can result in a lack of forum privileges for one or all parties involved.

Thank You.

• PAGES
RSS