Re: Looking for a competitive CC...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 20 2012 9:12 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 9:16 AM

MBaggese:

We are a small, tight nit group...we play mainly for pride.

You'd be a good fit...cosa nostra...tell Trevor I sent ya.

Baggs beat me to it, JLB, but you would be a great addition to the Cosa Nostra. 50 max, all Legends with a few TMs and the tournament page always has a number of good tournaments going. Handicaps are in play, too, thanks to TC9495 (Trevor) the owner.  :-)

Sample of one of the tournaments.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 9:52 AM

YankeeJim:

MBaggese:

We are a small, tight nit group...we play mainly for pride.

You'd be a good fit...cosa nostra...tell Trevor I sent ya.

Baggs beat me to it, JLB, but you would be a great addition to the Cosa Nostra. 50 max, all Legends with a few TMs and the tournament page always has a number of good tournaments going. Handicaps are in play, too, thanks to TC9495 (Trevor) the owner.  :-)

Sample of one of the tournaments.

I concur  :-)      plus there are more 'bragging rights' tourneys than 'for credit tourneys' and that makes it a little more fun IMHO.  Plenty of CC forum participation for us forum-junkies.  ( speaking for myself of course ) lol

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 10:54 AM

Too late, he went with Bridgestone.  :-(

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:04 AM

I did.  Going to give them a try.  I had already decided to when MBaggese posted about Cosa Nostra, and the owner of Bridgestone actually made space for me so I figured it wouldn't be right to decline after that.  If it doesn't work out I'll keep Cosa Nostra in mind, if you guys don't mind.  :)  Moondogs as well, though I am not looking to hop around, so I hope Bridgestone works out.

And thanks to Will for making room for me in Bridgestone.

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 9:12 AM

JaLaBar:

Due to some issues with the reticence my former club has to weed out suspect accounts, I have chosen to leave that CC, as I believe it now harbors multi-accounters.  As such, I am now seeking a new CC.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Play For Credits Country Club

SEEKING COMMITTED MEMBERS: (Cleaning house of members who never participate)

“Play For Credits Country Club” offers:

WEEKEND “CREDITS TOURNAMENT

v     “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”….Play Free! We play for credits every Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm EST. The purse consist of “1000 Club Bonus” plus handicap credits (optional)….which is forfeited into the winner’s account or gifted from the pro shop. We use a world clock….so you have a personal tee time, but everyone play at one time…..in the same tournament.

WEEKDAY “Play For Balls Tournament”…

v     These weekly tournaments are designed help you practice for the weekend “CREDIT TOURNAMENT”....and bag some balls in the process. Also free and is updated daily with your handicaps shots. Enter and play on the regular WGT tournament page (you play alone). The winner gets his choice of 3 pack of golf balls. Handicap shots are allowed! 

If you have a 78.00 average or better, and can play in the “CREDIT TOURNAMENTS” on Sunday afternoon occasionally. Tired of playing alone in tournaments…. and would like to play free for credits and balls….then your membership is welcomed! Simply apply on the “country club” page in the WGT Community at the top of your pro file page

JOIN US!

OWNER: Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

• PAGES
RSS