Help › Forums

Looking for a competitive CC...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 20 2012 9:12 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 9:19 AM

Due to some issues with the reticence my former club has to weed out suspect accounts, I have chosen to leave that CC, as I believe it now harbors multi-accounters.  As such, I am now seeking a new CC.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• HermSnead
    606 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 9:27 AM

I suggest you check out BRIDGESTONE, it's a very busy place. lots of tourneys and a high number of Legends and TM's.

WE've got 1 opening right now.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 9:34 AM

HermSnead:

I suggest you check out BRIDGESTONE, it's a very busy place. lots of tourneys and a high number of Legends and TM's.

What he said^^^

Great group of guys!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 10:39 AM

The Moondogs has room for good players.

• golfer342
    132 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 12:51 PM

Isn't it the responsibility of the WGT staff to weed out the accounts you refer to - not the CC? 

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 10:58 PM

It is the responsibility of WGT to end those accounts here at WGT.  If the accounts appear sufficiently suspect, and these do,

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/114591.aspx?PageIndex=1

it is the CC Owner's responsibility to not have them in his or her club, particularly since they also MAY compete in CC comps as well.  Especially given that WGT doesn't seem willing to uphold their end of the bargain, then it is up to us.  My old CC was not willing to take a stand against these types of players, which is their prerogative.  It is my prerogative to find a CC that doesn't tolerate multi-accounters or sand-baggers.

You'll note that I made no mention of the name of my old Club, nor will I in the public forums.  If asked, I will say that they are a great bunch of guys, but the club owner turns a blind eye to the suspect accounts in the Club.  I asked him to remove the accounts, and he said he had no proof.  THERE IS NO WAY FOR ANYONE TO PROVE IT.  But if it looks like a duck, and smells like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I don't need a g****mn DNA test to know it's a duck.  I choose not to be part of a CC that allows ducks.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 11:14 PM

And to you Bridgestone folks... I got an invite from the owner, but it appears the CC filled while I was working so it won't let me accept it.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 11:24 PM

We are a small, tight nit group...we play mainly for pride.

You'd be a good fit...cosa nostra...tell Trevor I sent ya.

• pjctas0822
    4,557 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 12:44 AM

JaLaBar:
    it is the CC Owner's responsibility to not have them in his or her club, particularly since they also MAY compete in CC comps as well.  Especially given that WGT doesn't seem willing to uphold their end of the bargain, then it is up to us.  My old CC was not willing to take a stand against these types of players, which is their prerogative.  It is my prerogative to find a CC that doesn't tolerate multi-accounters or sand-baggers.

I am stern against Multi accounters. I have been attacked publicly by some of them as well. I do watch players closely to see if they are . I as a CC owner have zero  tolerance for it. I agree with you on this topic 100%. Check us out Here

• HermSnead
    606 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 9:10 AM

Sorry, JaLaBar...Bridgestone had an opening when I suggested it, but I guess it was taken right after that.  Maybe next time brother.  Good luck!

• PAGES
RSS