• PAGES
  • burnone2
    153 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:20 PM

waiting .. semi-patiently :)

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 5:59 PM

This project is currently in progress. If any owners would like to be listed please PM or email me pjctas0822@yahoo.com.

I currently have a few listed and I am awaiting Owner permissions from several others.

Note : I will not list a CC if the owner does not give permission , that would not be right .

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 8:19 PM

The list is growing as I have now started entering CC's onto the listing. If anyone is interested please see original Post. :) 

• dbadeaux
    759 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 11:04 AM

Great idea PJ, looking forward to the list to see what kind of websites are out there.

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 7:28 PM

dbadeaux:

Great idea PJ, looking forward to the list to see what kind of websites are out there.

Thank you. I have had a few setbacks the past 2 weeks. I will get back on track, Im in the middle of accepting a job assignment that requires alot of time right now and going to school to finish my BA. I know Im old for school but its online so the students cant see my old *** :) .

It is a work in progress and very bare bones at the moment. Time frame to have it running the way it should would be around Turkey Day . If any owners want to have their CC listed I only need a simple approval and if they want to include specifics an email is the best way to let me know. pjctas0822@yahoo.com

Looking forward to working with alot of owners to give all CC's maximized exposure at not cost to them :)

Sounds like a sales pitch eh? :)

I want it ultimately to be a place for people to go (a one stop referral source) mostly for noobs and /or people to see what other CC's are all about. WGT offers a listing but it is very difficult to navigate sometimes,especially when you dont know the name of a CC or what kind of CC it is or what they offer. Know what I mean :)

Well goodnight back to work.

• PAGES
RSS