rated by 0 users
Wed, May 12 2010 9:12 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • NormH3
    214 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 12:21 PM

QPRTYPOWER:

okay here it is...........

i have been playing for a number of days and while the game has problems , most problems are with pathetic people who disconnect because they have a crap round, welcome to my world!

i got my first  ever double birdie round and never got to finish because the others left and i was stuck,  isnt there something that can be done about this as it is cheating!

if you dont want bad scores , dont play.

you should have been able to leave and then resume play as a single.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 6:49 PM

Send me an invite so i can quit, all i do is quit and quit frankly there are not enough posts on this subject.Snaike im sure you will back me up.

Why after driving a huge 250yard straight into the trees would i not quit and start again.Isnt that what you do on the real course,you hit a bad shot then rip another ball out of your bag and shoot again.Who cares about the OP`s they will get over it after a few posts.

Gees im a master after all this means i can do what i want because im betterer than you.

If you to are a master you also have this right,oh i see you already know this as masters are the quitters it seems. Ok typing practice over.

FFS get over it read the forums this is `o` so old but hey send me an invite and ill quit like the best.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 1:32 AM

Snaike:

Ummm.. Smason... you're preaching to the choir on this one dude...

He'll figure it out soon enough... lol 

Remember, Reading Is FUNdamental!

I'm not one to attempt to guess what idiocies your less than mensa mind  may devise. Reading IS fundamental but you continue to offer blanket statements with little or no elaboration. Your continuous lack of class and lack of logical explanation behind your posts clearly exposes your toad status here on WGT with all of your "inside" jokes.

I don't think AvatarLee was trying to be condescending with his post. He was just stating the truth. Yet you chime in and try to compound his words into a perception that I can't "read". Now that's hilarious!

You followed that up with "PEACE". LMAO!

People who continuously say things that they don't really mean are trolls. This is our dear friend SNAIKES speciality. Rarely does this person make a sincere and honest post in attempt to actually develop, support, or promote the prosperity of other WGT users. SNAIKE is nothing but a troll.

Anyone who cannot see this is simply blind.

• QPRTYPOWER
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 3:45 AM

i'm not bothered whether you are a hack or a master, the fact is ,  on a real course you wouldn't play 8 holes then say to the group ' right my score isnt gr8 so we have to stop right now!'.  and if you think that is acceptable behaviour , especially in a gentlemans game like golf, you are as misguided as you are  betterer (better) than me.

it does not and never will bother me if i'm first or last , but every round i play i can honestly say i play to the best i could without cheating once, when you and others wanna 'step up' into the gentlemans game and be real honest people, get back to me.

p.s

FFS stop cheating others and yourself!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 9:12 AM

This thread has outlived its usefulness and has been locked.  Please be civil to each other.

• PAGES
RSS