Help › Forums

Re: Pro Tier Open and Master Tier Open Prizes

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 28 2010 2:23 PM (22 replies)
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 12:57 PM

pricehcs:
    The policy on multiple accounts and the ramifications they will bring is clear.  My question is, what is WGT's policy (formal or informal) on sandbagging?  

Much like in real golf, there is no policy (informal or otherwise) for sandbaggers.  If there was a formal policy it would need to be listed in the T&C, but there would also need to be a by-the-book system in place to determine exactly what a sandbagger is.  Situations like this will need to be handled on a case by case basis and we will need to determine individually if there is just cause to believe the player is intentionally falsifying his or her scores to remain in a lower tier.

Unfortunately I cannot get into discussing disciplinary measures publicly, it's just not our policy to discuss what goes on behind the scenes, but you can rest assured we will certainly take action in the most obvious cases.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 1:21 PM

very true griff, I started a serious training regiment for this kitten to mail to bullox and avatarlee when I get the chance to play one in match play.  The training is going well:

His master is very proud of his progress, moving on to small weapons by 6 months:

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 2:23 PM
    mr Diamond, that is brilliant and a refreshing, your killing me over here
RSS