Forums

Help › Forums

Re: moving

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:27 PM (3 replies)
  • GBJR44
    33 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 6:49 PM

I'LL BE MOVING IN TWO WEEKS AND WILL HAVE A NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS. HOW CAN I KEEP THE CLUBS I HAVE NOW?

THANKS

GBJR44

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 6:59 PM

GBJR44:

I'LL BE MOVING IN TWO WEEKS AND WILL HAVE A NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS. HOW CAN I KEEP THE CLUBS I HAVE NOW?

THANKS

GBJR44

GB,

Your best bet would  be to email wgt directly and let them know.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 7:51 PM

GBJR44:

THANKS

GBJR44

If you're moving your residence, your Email address will stay the same. If you move to a new internet provider, your name in here will stay the same and nothing will change. Then you can change your Email name and address in your profile.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:27 PM

AlaCowboy:

GBJR44:

THANKS

GBJR44

If you're moving your residence, your Email address will stay the same. If you move to a new internet provider, your name in here will stay the same and nothing will change. Then you can change your Email name and address in your profile.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct !!

GBJR44,

When you are moved, just click the 'account' option right above the big 'Play Now' button at the top-left. When it opens, look for the pane that has your E-mail address and you will see an option to 'edit' or 'update' (something like that) - In there you just enter your new E-mail address and you are all set with your existing userid and equipment.

RSS