Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I will probably get flamed for this...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:19 PM (6 replies)
  • mrbit
    54 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:18 AM

but is there anyway of sending my clubs i own to a new profile? basically I cheated on the game by only saving my good ranked round games. I wanna start a new profile and save every score i get to show a true reflection on how good i am at this game

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:23 AM

mrbit:
    but is there anyway of sending my clubs i own to a new profile? basically I cheated on the game by only saving my good ranked round games. I wanna start a new profile and save every score i get to show a true reflection on how good i am at this game

NO SIREE AND IF U START A NEW PROFILE THAT WOULD BE CHEATING EVEN MORE LOL!!!!

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:31 AM

mrbit:
    basically I cheated myself by only saving my good ranked round games
    There FTFY.... And as the Mr. stated above, creating another account would be cheating everyone else.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:45 AM

It looks like you (Mr) bit off more than you can chew,......... ah man i am funny today!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 10:47 AM

griffygriff:

It looks like you (Mr) bit off more than you can chew,......... ah man i am funny today!

lol

Just gut it out mrbit.   Think of it this way.   I went straight from amateur tier to master tier, and survived, so the jump from pro to master can't be as bad.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:11 AM

From what i have seen over the last year and a half..... no.

The only 'legal' option would be for you to write to WGT and ask them to delete this account and let you start over... but that's with starter clubs, etc.  They will not allow you to keep the stuff that you've purchased.

And, to rub salt in the wound, usually for this excuse they will not delete your account.  Apparently WGT feels that you would now have an unfair advantage with the course knowledge that you have acquired.

So, like said above, tough it out, play your best and see where everything falls.

What we need, other than a tier reset, is a stat reset....  but that's another thread altogether.

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 3:19 PM

Just play 15 games and shoot 95 or so in each of them.  Your tier won't change but your average will get you back to a high number.  You can then post all your scores and average up in the proper manner.  Won't take long to do this.

RSS