Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Removing entries from friends list.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 18 2010 10:12 PM (5 replies)
  • ildperez
    2 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 6:31 AM

How do you remove entries from friends list.

Thanks in advance.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 11:33 AM

Hi perez,

Go to the profile of the player you wish to remove.  In the top-right hand corner of the player's profile you'll see a button that says REMOVE FRIEND.  Just click that and click OK when the confirmation box pops up.  Sometimes it takes a second or two before the friend is removed, but that will do it for you.

• chop948
    378 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 1:34 PM

I tried that as well Niv, but the friends i have removed, their pictures are still listed on my profile page, even after clearing out caches..etc.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 2:20 PM

Hi chop,

Sometimes there can be a delay before your friend is removed from your list.  I just tested this out myself and was able to immediately remove someone, but there have been times in the past where the feed dispatcher (which is responsible for your activity list, posting scores to your profile etc) gets a little backed up.  In some rare cases it can take 10 or 15 minutes (or longer) before you'll notice the change.

• ildperez
    2 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 5:58 PM

Thanks for writing a response. I got it all done now :).

• chop948
    378 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 10:12 PM

I removed a few friends about 2 months ago and they are still there (not on my list) just their pics on my profile page.

RSS