Forums

Help › Forums

Re: load timeout error message

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 17 2010 2:25 PM (2 replies)
  • playmisty4me
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 11:37 AM

Ijust bought  a new computer and upgraded from XP TO WINDOWS 7.i HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH LOADING AND PLAYING THE GAME ON MY OLD MACHINE.Now i always get this load timeout error  message and i can`t play the game.Ihave taken the following steps from optimizing to no avail.1.downloaded and installed flash player 10 2.dsiabled pop up blocker3.enabled cookies4.closed all other apps5.allowed 1MB for flash storage settings6.internet security set at medium7.added wgt.com to list of trusted sites,nothing works.please help!!!Thank you in advance for your assistance.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 12:46 PM

Please clear your flash and browser caches.  95% of the time you see a load manager error you're dealing with a corrupted browser cache that needs to be flushed.

Follow these instructions to clear your caches and please let us know if that didn't get you fixed up.

• Daveey
    35 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 2:25 PM

playmisty4me:

Ijust bought  a new computer and upgraded from XP TO WINDOWS 7.i HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH LOADING AND PLAYING THE GAME ON MY OLD MACHINE.Now i always get this load timeout error  message and i can`t play the game.Ihave taken the following steps from optimizing to no avail.1.downloaded and installed flash player 10 2.dsiabled pop up blocker3.enabled cookies4.closed all other apps5.allowed 1MB for flash storage settings6.internet security set at medium7.added wgt.com to list of trusted sites,nothing works.please help!!!Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Might help to increase flash storage settings. Some sites have alot of info to store. I use unlimited for a few gaming sites. That way you know that is not the issue. Also, keeping your new system clean and running well, do system maintenence weekly. Google some of these tools.

Superantispyware, CCleaner, Malwarebytes, Auslogics Disk and registry Defrag.

Helps tons. Download them from Cnet, or download.com

DIAMOND DAVE

RSS