Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Virtual WGT Gift Card

Thu, Oct 5 2017 12:42 AM (5 replies)
  • 100plus
    801 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 6:09 PM

Now that we have more WGT staff on the forum issues (very much appreciated) what would be the possibility of creating a WGT Gift Card. It seems to me if you can use  a Subway gift card or various other cards to purchase items from WGT  it only makes sense to have a WGT card.This would enable one to purchase a gift card of varying denominations and gift it to a friend  or anyone deserving who may be for whatever reason unable to afford balls,that new wedge etc.It is a win win situation as I see it as WGT receives the payment from the purchaser and the credits are spent in the pro shop for whatever the recipitent needs at the time,as I am also pretty sure their local Subway Outlet is not going to accept a wgt Gift Card  so they can pay for their lunch.Something to look into in the near future I hope

Trev (100plus)

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 7:03 PM

We can gift items from the Pro Shop directly to anyone now. All you have to do is ask what the friend needs and buy it for them.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 10:24 PM

Sounds ok. As long as these cards are bought with cash and not credits.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 11:33 AM

We will look into these suggestions.  But the best way right now is to buy a Subway card and gift it.  100% of the value is transferred and no fees.

• AlanP63
    249 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 12:42 AM
    The new Get Credits page appears to show a WGT branded gift card image, but I can’t figure out where I can buy one.
RSS