Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unable to play any tournaments

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 11 2010 11:54 AM (2 replies)
  • D0lphi
    15 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 1:13 PM
    hey im new so forgive me if i am about to say something really daft. when i try and play the free tournaments im getting the error message ERROR # 1126 Your equipped clubs do not match your tier level for this tournament. I recently became a pro and had a mixed bag of pro and amatur clubs, i upgraded all my clubs today for pro ones and get this message. is it something i am doing or is it a bug? thanks D0lphi
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 2:24 PM

Hi D0lphi,

No, that's not a bug.  When you enter a tournament as an Amateur (an unlimited event for example) and subsequently receive a promotion to the next tier you remain competing in the Amateur tier for the duration of that particular tournament.  Pro tier players have access to better clubs, so we needed to add the restriction in there so new Pros would not go back to play Amateur tournaments with Pro level clubs.

To finish out any tournaments you entered while still in the Amateur tier simply take your Pro tier clubs out of your bag for that round and you'll be able to play.  Any tournaments that you enter after turning Pro will allow you to use your Pro clubs like normal.

• D0lphi
    15 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 11:54 AM
    Hey Niv many thanks for coming back to me, i thought i had done something wrong :) ill change clubs and get it finished then D0lphi
RSS