Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stats In Match Play Question

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 24 2010 9:51 AM (4 replies)
  • Shadowhawk1967
    31 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:56 AM

Since joining WGT I have played one of my friends over a dozen times in ranked games.  I decided to play a normal Match Play game (without the waging of credits)

Silly me forgot to make a note of my ranked rounds played and birdies etc.

Now my question is this.  The game wasn't paractice mode so is it counted as a ranked game and do birdies, eagles etc still get added to my current totals?

• ccrume
    138 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 9:43 AM

Shadowhawk1967:

Now my question is this.  The game wasn't paractice mode so is it counted as a ranked game and do birdies, eagles etc still get added to my current totals?

Don't think so. If you look at your profile under awards for birdies, eagles, etc., you'll see that they all refer to stroke play.

• Shadowhawk1967
    31 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 2:17 PM

ahh ok thanks.

At least I won't keep adding to my ever growing single bogey, double and triple totals :P

• Shadowhawk1967
    31 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 12:42 PM

Aww, made an eagle on the 5th at St Andrews in Match Play (only my 2nd there) and it didn't count on my stats page.  Shame really.

Any chance of a having a Match Play tab added to the stats page showing your stats like they do for Stroke Play?

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 9:51 AM

Just made eagle at Oakmont #4. Hit the flagstick. I would love to have those stats recorded.

RSS