Forums

Help › Forums

Re: could the multiplayer disconnects be caused by explorer??

Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:47 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 5:12 AM

I was soooo excited thinking my disconnects would end after the system update, but nope, still going on.....................................AND IM STILL GETTING SUPER PISSED!!!!!!

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 6:52 AM

WGT is stating I am losing connection, but my internet status show continued internet connection.........hmmmmm, any ideas?????

This is what I get   "There seems to be a problem with your internet connection. A connection with the WGT servers could not be established."  --** but my connection status states I have been connected for hours with no break??

I want to finish a match play soooo bad!!!!!!

Thanks already for the other previous suggestions  :)

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:20 AM

TT,

Have you cleared your flash cache recently? If not, it can be found here, and you should probably try this next, the restart your browser and see if it helps.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:47 AM

Yes sir, did everything 100x over that NIV suggested about enhancing gameplay......................

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:47 AM

VanHalenLover:
    Have you cleared your flash cache recently?

The first thing he did.

TT-Have you tried your ISP help?  Here, locally I can call a live person and explain a problem to them and have them fix it there and then. It's part of what you pay for to get an internet connection. A lot of times the answer is to reboot your modem. Unplug it for 10 seconds and plug it back in.

In the event that goes nowhere at least you would be narrowing down the possible causes.

• PAGES
RSS