Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Distance and how to get it..lol

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 7 2010 5:18 PM (2 replies)
  • FlyTyer
    19 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 2:27 PM
    Hello...new here... I notice that my driver distance is only 225 yrds. how do I get more distance....I get reach the green in 2 on a par 4 with such a driver. Is this an option that you can upgrade with credits. Why is that I start off on the red tees. Any help would be appreciated
  • Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 4:30 PM

Welcome FlyTyer. 

This is a tiers system.  Starting off, we play in the Hack tier under the easiest conditions and from the forward tees.  As we progress, lowering our scoring average, there are the Amateur, Pro and Master Tiers.  There, the game gets harder and some feel the need to upgrade their equipment.  To start, we get free clubs and balls...but that equipment can have limited capabilities and may only take you so far.   In order to upgrade (and one of the ways this site makes money), credits must be used to purchase equipment.  Credits can be purchased or earned in some competitions.  There are other ways to earn credits as well.

Be careful or you might get hooked.  There is a lot more information on this and other subjects over there-------->

Joey

Edit:  The above was edited for spelling

• FlyTyer
    19 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 5:18 PM
    Thanks Joeyola That is very helpful.....thanks again
RSS