Forums

Help › Forums

Re: not counting score

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 6 2010 5:16 PM (9 replies)
  • Kawasaki252
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 7:49 PM

Pro 78.02 and played a 9 hole match with my dad and his friend. His friend invited both of us and played the hole game but due to their score they did not finish and forfeited after i putted my last hole in. It took me out of the game and did not count my -2 score. This has happened numerous times in the past and would like to know why.

Thanks.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 9:12 PM

Hi Kawasaki,

Unfortunately there is a bug that causes a disruption in the finishing sequence of the game when a player disconnects on the last hole.  We apologize for the inconvenience this causes and we hope to have a fix in place for this issue soon.

• JulioMoot
    76 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 10:38 PM

so is this why i'll never see my beloved ability to reconnect to multiplayer games because wgt supports these ppl who like to quit to save their so-called average!

mines a true average Moot  :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 5:40 AM

JulioMoot:
    mines a true average Moot  :

You are a true example, JM. Example of what remains to be seen but making ridiculous statements like that kinda tarnishes whatever image you're trying to project. Say something positive and contribute positively, unlike the tendencies you exhibit both here and in the other forum where attack and ridicule seems to be the norm for you.

• JulioMoot
    76 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 2:36 PM

ive been booted in the middle of games(wgtls)and as you know you need to report a loss as its deemed you disconnected on purpose! my point here, as is the 1st post , that too many people purposely disconnect to save their average freezing all left playing.

i am contributing by stating how much displeasure i get from being left with a frozen screen.

attack! ridicule!, who am i attacking or ridiculing. ur doing it to me ,not the other way round! 

Julio, likes to finish every round, Moot.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 2:50 PM

I'm not attacking you, JM. Accusing WGT of being in cahoots with quitters is a bit much, no? You shouldn't worry about the reporting-you're the best over there. LOL-maybe stop beating every body would help. J/K-you're fine.You might not realize it, though, but the thread over there that got locked gave a new player the wrong impression.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 3:05 PM

Jim you're such a savior.  Such a valiant sole to fight the good fight online and telling anyone who will listen.  All praise the savior of WGT.

You now insult someone else but I'm sure you will claim that you're right as rain like usual.

Go Sox!

• MarionGolfer
    25 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 3:10 PM

Some sites have a warning window pop up before you close it.  Wouldn't it be possible to have that happen with a message saying something like "closing the window may cause the game to freeze for other players.  Choosing Menu > End Round is a better option"

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 4:01 PM

OaktheToke:
    Jim you're such a savior.  Such a valiant sole to fight the good fight online and telling anyone who will listen.  All praise the savior of WGT.

LOL-Why thank you, Oakster. It's the William Wallace thing.  Maybe there's hope for you yet.  :-)

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 5:16 PM

JulioMoot:
    Julio, likes to finish every round, Moot.

GITrDONE likes to get-r-done too.

Why quit unless the meter is just unbearable and/or unplayable.I am guilty off quitting some of those rounds.

Good thinking MG..Sounds like an easy fix.

Keep Swinging...

RSS