Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No Credits from completing TWO offers

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 7 2010 11:44 AM (3 replies)
  • Epletch
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 6:45 AM

Has anyone else had problems with get gambit not giving you credits? I did the netflix deal and have been watching the movies and no credits! I Got the first three movies before they even responded. Then i did the Credit score one and same thing! The trial is only 7 days so i had to cancel. What gives gambit?????

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 10:45 AM

If you're having trouble with an offer, please fill out a support request from the offer status page here. This will send a request to our partners at Gambit who process the offers.  You can do this by clicking on the "?" next to the offer listed under your "offers in progress" section. Every offer you click will show up in this section for 10 days just in case you are having trouble with the offer.

Once you create a support request with valid info, please answer all the questions the support representative asks and send all necessary confirmation information. Once our partners at Gambit receive all the necessary information, they forward it to the advertisers to confirm. They can only credit your account after the advertiser confirms that you completed the offer correctly. Please note that it takes some advertisers up to a week to verify the conversions after they have been sent all the necessary information.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email Gambit directly at gambithelp@getgambit.com.Thanks,WGT

• Epletch
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 3:51 PM

I did all of that and sent the confirmation emails to them along with my ip address. I then emailed sungho with the company. Still no credits. 

• gambithelp
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 11:44 AM

Hey Epletch,

Sorry it's taking a while to resolve your issue with the Netflix offer. They've been dragging their feet on getting back to us about conversion lately but I contacted them again today to try to get a response. Could you email me your support request # to gambithelp@getgambit.com so I can look up more specifics about your case?

thanks,

Sungho

RSS