Forums

Help › Forums

Re: saving replays

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 31 2010 2:10 AM (2 replies)
  • mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 11:24 PM
    Hi Can sombady please tell me how i can save a replay, afther the server has shownd it?? i have had some great shots that would have been nice to save, but every time the replay shows up i cant save it afther!! can sombady blease help me whit this? best regards Dyb :-)
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 11:38 PM

Hi mrdyb,

You have to save your replay right after you take the shot.  Also keep in mind that replays can only be manually viewed and saved in single player mode. 

If you hole out just have to click the on the VIEW REPLAY button on the scorecard and click on the SAVE button during or after the replay.  If you don't hole your shot then you can click on MENU before hitting your next shot, choose the REPLAY LAST SHOT option and you'll be given the option to save it after watching it.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 2:10 AM

WGT only allows us to save 10 replays on our profile page.  Learn to name replays in a manner that makes it ease to decide which one to delete when the time comes.  There is an option to delete replays in order to save others when the file is full.         

Joey

RSS