Forums

Help › Forums

Re: seeing spots

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 29 2010 10:51 PM (2 replies)
  • WaterBoy1
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 5:46 PM

Can some body tell me what the white, yellow, spots mean on the score card. It was white and now is yellow.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 10:18 PM

Hi WaterBoy,

The dot on the left side of your scorecard indicates what tee markers you are playing from on that course.  For example, when I play a game on Kiawah it shows this on my scorecard:

I see you played a few rounds in the Week 13 unlimited tournament and that was on Kiawah.  Pro Tier players like yourself play from the White (middle) tees on Kiawah. 

This week's unlimited tournament is on St. Andrews and on that course Pro Tier players play the yellow tees.  Yellow tees are also the middle set of tees, but some courses choose to go with different colors to indicate the front, middle, back and championship tee sets.

• WaterBoy1
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 10:51 PM

Thank you 

There was married couple in a buggy headed  home and the horse stumbled,  He said , "that was one" a little while later the horse  stumbled again,  he said " that was two" .Still miles from home he stumbled again. He stopped the horse and shot it. His wife went off like a rock, " That was one". White, yellow , ....

RSS