Forums

Help › Forums

High level hacks and amateurs

Fri, Mar 30 2018 5:35 AM (105 replies)
  • Oledood
    22 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 12:16 PM

Whats the deal with level 36 hacks and level 47 amateurs.  They get the short tees and in some cases, the E_Z swing advantage.  Tired of my butt getting kicked by folks like this.

• Pecep
    9 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 2:56 PM

"Cheating player." 

I am playing a member called Freebird111 and am astounded that he got this far without being called in for questioning. He is a Level 31 hack that has not in 9 holes missed a fairway or green. I must assume he is keeping his tier for alternative motives. It is not bad blood as i took all his skins , but i was in a purple patch and could not miss. I won 8 of the 9 holes but he halved me on birdies on 3 holes. I am unsure where to report this if i am wrong please accept my apologies.

Lou.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 3:19 PM

Pecep:
    am astounded that he got this far without being called in for questioning

No kidding, eh?  Where's the local constabulary when you need them?  Oh right.  They're likely off chasing after level 90 Masters and other hardened criminals.

Book.....cover.....judge.....etc.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 5:03 PM

Don't pay any attention to those people, and don't play them. They have several names on here. Not worth worrying about. Play your game, be honest, take your wins and your losses and keep on keeping on.

• Pecep
    9 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 11:09 AM

Fair enough answer thank you.

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 11:32 AM

Oledood:

Whats the deal with level 36 hacks and level 47 amateurs.  They get the short tees and in some cases, the E_Z swing advantage.  Tired of my butt getting kicked by folks like this.

FWIW, EZ-swing is no advantage at all. The shots are widely unpredictable.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 1:26 PM

Jerm65:

Pecep:
    am astounded that he got this far without being called in for questioning

No kidding, eh?  Where's the local constabulary when you need them?  Oh right.  They're likely off chasing after level 90 Masters and other hardened criminals.

Book.....cover.....judge.....etc.

Iam a 91 (6500 points short of 92) level Master.  We have never played.  I am from a state that does not allow me to play for credits.  After you are all done playing me in a round you can say anything you want, until then use caution in your blanket statements.My nickle.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 5:17 PM

Now lee don't get testy. I fully understand what your saying. They were talking about hacks and ams. If you were willing to get to master, you more than likely are not sandbagging. Hell, look at me, I have been a TM since the Mayflower landed. I have a buddy in our CC that has been a master since he hit puberty, he's retired now. Hit me up sometime, we'll play for the $hits and grins, and I guarantee you will whoop my old squirrel A$$.

• MikeSaxon
    177 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 2:35 AM

Pecep:
    It is not bad blood as i took all his skins , but i was in a purple patch and could not miss.

And maybe he also was in a purple patch, but the only difference is he didn't win a single skin, unlike yourself, who ''took all his skins'' (and you're complaining).

By the way, are you comedy show scriptwriter?  Because if not, you should be. 

• fiveintwo
    73 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 8:45 AM

I guess my question would have to be...what was the advantage of me making the move up to Master..I now play against tour pros that have the same equipment I do & are 20-30 yards closer from the tee box...its that my reward for hard work & honest play?   Hmmmm......

RSS