Forums

Help › Forums

High level hacks and amateurs

Fri, Mar 30 2018 5:35 AM (105 replies)
  • alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 2:05 PM

Ole doesn't speak of you, so think I.

He doesn't speak of cheating but of possible sandbagging (staying in low tier voluntarily).

His first rant about high-level hacks (level 36!) came before you even started here.

Keep on rocking, Lundy, your numbers look good!

• jnorton22002
    990 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 2:11 PM

Lundy88 I never called you a "cheater" i don't know where you got this from. If you look at my post it comments on others hiding their rank so as to beat others while being able to use the very clubs i have. I even said what did I miss here. I am troubled that you feel I did this. I think you should re-read my post as I was responding to someone elses post. As far as you playing me, i will play with anyone. I enjoy the game even when I am not doing well. Your comment that maybe I am not that good was made out of anger and not appreciated by me at all. You need to get a grip on yourself and not make comments you can't back up. I hope you stay with this game as it is truly a fun thing to do. Again I was talking about cheaters not you . I was talking about those that do that sort of thing

• LUNDY88
    2 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 6:12 AM

@jnorton22002, thats my bad.  That was meant for "oledood", he accussed me of deleting my account and starting over so I could beat people and called me a cheater.  I was killing him at the time and he didn't believe that I was new to the site.  No hard feelings buddy

• rushdog
    16 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 10:45 PM

well said fiveintwo you have hit the nail on the head why should we bother trying to improve our averages then you turn around and see hacks at level 93 i have seen one at that,and amaturs at level 80 ,it is unfair and they are cheats

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 2:06 AM

Should be careful with this thread - I have had many excellent matchplay games against pros whose level is in the 80/90s.  Many of these are still using basic equipment and their skill level should be celebrated instead of questioned. 

As long as a game is not for credits let it be a test of abilities. 

Everyone always mentions high level Hacks and Amateurs, but personally I find games against Tour Masters whose averages are in the 50s with the same equipment as myself really equally frustrating.  These players have the skill and experience to be Legends but seem to prefer the 100yd per hole advantage! 

Every player should consider the words integrity and honesty.

Enough from me - shoot low    Sara

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 5:07 AM

Played against a lvl 91 pro and a lvl 86 hack the other day in alt shot all with the best of gear they could buy.

They weren't cheating they just never played ranked games.

Most of the time this is the case, but, it's easy to tell who is trying to take advantage of the system and who isn't.

Personally i'd like to see clubs having tier restrictions aswell as level restrictions.

That may sound elitist in a way or people might say well it's allright for you to say that, but i know plenty of people will agree with me.

• pilota1975
    59 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 9:21 AM

I dont fear this guys. Maybe they played a lot of Matchplay and that is why they are hack

and not Pro. Anyway No Problem to beat this guys lol!

• Oledood
    22 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 7:12 PM

I dont know what to say...WGT recognizes the fact that there are cheats   (of different sorts)playing the game but refuses to step to the plate and do anything about them.  Are the commercial perks that great, as to prevent the rest of us from getting a fair opponent, whenever we step into a game?  Can a representative from WGT please give me an answer?

• Astondb5
    33 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2013 10:32 AM

This one take the biscuit, the biscuit, the slice of cake and most of the pot of tea.

Level 98 Tour Master with the best equipment.

He had the R1 driver. On some holes, I´m a Legend, I was losing 35 yrds on the tee shots. I managed to stay with him until the 8th. He eagled it to win by 2 and 1. He was at that stage 10 under par having eagled an earlier hole which put him one up. Now that´s someone who WGT should talk with.

RSS