Forums

Help › Forums

Free credit offers

Sat, Dec 4 2010 7:50 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • xxmattscarpaxx
    63 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 12:09 PM

I am kinda aggravated. I did the netflix credit offer. It says within 45 minutes you get your credits. So i sold some equipment in anticipation of these credits. Such as my driver and putter. So basically they need to look at it to give me the credits, which entailed my ip addy. Which i am not very happy about giving out, and also the confirmation email. So i got all that done, but i cannot really play golf because i sold my equipment. The thing says within minutes. So now i am stuck not being able to play, because its obviously taking more than a few minutes. I understand things take time. But come on please don't advertise something that isn't true. I am suffering because of it, and i don't think it is particularly fair. Sitting on the sidelines is not fun by any means. I wish i had read the forum posts about these things before i did the offer.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 1:08 PM

Hi Matt,

Have you tried contacting Gambit help?

Go to http://www.wgt.com/user/gambit.aspx

In the Offer Status tab, there is a Contact Us form to fill out and describe your problem. They usually get back to you within 24 hrs.  Let us know if you have any additional problems.

• xxmattscarpaxx
    63 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 1:21 PM

I have done the steps, and waiting on another response. I also read a lil more about the offer and i will most likely not receive it, which means the clubs i sold i will lose. I am not very excited about this whole experience and most likely not play here anymore if i end up losing my clubs, i will not spend the same money again. Unless i just play with my hybrid, shooting par is always fun.

• Hynton
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 11:46 AM

xxxx

• gambithelp
    5 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 2:25 PM

Hey Matt,

Could you let me know the support request # and what additional info you read about that leads you to believe that you will get credited for the offer? You can email me this info at gambithelp@getgambit.com for a faster response. 

best,

Sungho

Director of Gambit Customer Service

• lumpner
    23 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2010 9:22 AM
    hello director of gambit customer service. Sungho; could you please help me on my blockbuster free credit offer. i signed up 2/23/10,and have been getting my movies. however, i have not recieved my CREDITS!!! i have tried contacting you folks many times. i just want some info on my free credit offer. im sorry if im confused,just looking for info. thank you for your time. lou/lumpner
  • gambithelp
    5 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2010 2:01 PM

Hey Lumper, 

Please follow the same instructions above that I gave to Matt and I'll do my best to help :)

-Sungho

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 6:27 AM

Has anyone ever got to complete the Ampario survey for 450 credits? I've tried that survey a bunch of times, and it will never let me finish. It says I don't qualify every time. I don't have any trouble with the 75, and 150 Ampario survey, they work every time. They must be looking for a certain criteria of people to complete that in-particular survey.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 3:11 PM

Richard4168:

Has anyone ever got to complete the Ampario survey for 450 credits? I've tried that survey a bunch of times, and it will never let me finish. It says I don't qualify every time. I don't have any trouble with the 75, and 150 Ampario survey, they work every time. They must be looking for a certain criteria of people to complete that in-particular survey.

Yes Richard, you are correct.

The first questions of the surveys are to see if you fit the type of people they are trying to survey. For example, if you wanted to fill out a survey about drugs that is only for college graduates and you have not graduated college, you will not be able to participate.

• bigshotphil
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 11:56 AM

i have complete the servey and got 450 credits

• PAGES
RSS