Forums

Help › Forums

UPDATE:Bilko's Putter Pal - New Wind Calculator

Wed, Mar 2 2022 4:43 PM (230 replies)
  • cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 9:41 AM

Sgt.Bilko:

I have looked at your putter pal and I could really, really use it.  Since making master my putting sucks and then sucks again.  I tried to download it where you said to do so but never could get it to download.

I have no idea if you have one for the lvl.19 SPider putter but that is what I am using.  I have looked and tried many but keep coming back to this one.  If you would be so nice to send all of your putter pals to me as I am sure I will buy a putter to fit one of them.  I would however prefer the lvl.19 if you have it.

Let me know if there is a credit charge for this or what I need to do to repay you for your time and efforts.

Thanks in advance

darrellhinton1@bellsouth.net

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 11:25 AM

cbbcrazy:

Sgt.Bilko:

I have looked at your putter pal and I could really, really use it.  Since making master my putting sucks and then sucks again.  I tried to download it where you said to do so but never could get it to download.

I have no idea if you have one for the lvl.19 SPider putter but that is what I am using.  I have looked and tried many but keep coming back to this one.  If you would be so nice to send all of your putter pals to me as I am sure I will buy a putter to fit one of them.  I would however prefer the lvl.19 if you have it.

Let me know if there is a credit charge for this or what I need to do to repay you for your time and efforts.

Thanks in advance

darrellhinton1@bellsouth.net

check your profile page. I think you can use the one for the ghost putter.

• cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 2:05 PM

Thanks Sgt.Bilko:

C-A-T-S   CATS  CATS  CATS

I live just south of Owensboro,  Kentucky and I am a die hard UK fan for sure.  You know the ones I'm talking about.   The 2012 National Champions, yeah  baby !!!!!

Hey, all bullcrap aside,  I sincerely thank you for this and its even more special coming from a fellow Kentuckian.

Have a great day

cbbcrazy

• DaveGator
    41 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 7:06 PM

Could you please forward a putter pal chart when you make one for the starter putter?

Thanks so much!

drclark9@gmail.com

• Snowman00
    3 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 10:16 PM

would you mind sending me the file for the ghost. email is rickysnow00@gmail.com.. thank you very much

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 11:38 AM

Please send me the file for rosa at ask4sallu@gmail.com ....thx

p.s. i tried your download link but its not working,showing invalid link.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 5:39 AM

DaveGator:

Could you please forward a putter pal chart when you make one for the starter putter?

Thanks so much!

drclark9@gmail.com

please go to the first page of this thread, you can download it....

• linksdude
    1,585 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 3:06 PM

Great job on the putter pal, SgtBilko. I use it with the Ghost and it is very accurate on fast greens. To simplify the thing and make it more compact, I deleted the row for 15 feet and just use 25 and 50.

I can already see that as I get into "Very Fast" and "Tournament" greens I'll have to make some adjustments. I'm thinking about just changing the numbers and printing a new putter pal. What are Tournament greens, about 2 feet faster? I think I'll change the chart so on the 25-feet it goes from 3 to 27, and on the 50-feet so it goes from 4 to 54. That should be perfect for Tourney green speeds.

Anyway, thanks again for coming up with this. It's small enough that I just leave it permanently taped to my monitor so it's always ready to go. It works really good for me, if I could only learn to hit the damned ding...:-)

• DavidKrupi
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 11:04 AM

Please send to DavidKrupi@seznam.cz I'd be very grateful:)

• nyctc7
    159 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 11:58 PM

Hi, I downloaded your putter pal but it does not have--as far as I can tell--the added conversion chart for green speeds. 

I know there is a conversion chart here

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/89159.aspx

But I'm confused because that chart has 10 increments and yours has 25 increments.

Do you have a conversion chart for all 25 increments?

RSS