Forums

Help › Forums

UPDATE:Bilko's Putter Pal - New Wind Calculator

Wed, Mar 2 2022 4:43 PM (230 replies)
  • smoroi
    12 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 2:35 PM

Greetings Sgt Bilko:

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to receive your putter scale for the Daytona Rossa (level +55). I recently purchased the Daytona Rossa putter and have been experiencing difficulties adjustng to its distances. I find myself consistently over-shooting the hole by 2.5-4ft on every putt; why is that? With the ol' standard hickory-shafted putter, I was fairly well locked in with my distances and so I am very surprised by my sudden inconsistency.

Is installing the scale easy or scaling it to my laptop easy? Is it meant to be printed out and taped on my screen? You mentioned in your post easy to follow instructions, so Ihope that those would my questions.My e-mail address is smoroi@yahoo.com.

In advance, thank you for your kindness, efforts and consideration on my behalf.

smoroi

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 5:38 PM

:)

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 10:18 AM

I am having trouble sizing this meter to my screen, I measured my meter distance yesterday while in putting mode and it was exactly 11mm across. I then stretched the meter in Microsoft Excel to this length and added 2 mm on each side as SHRUDE suggested. When I printed it out it was actually way longer then my measurement and could not read most of the numbers. I even went into printer properties and made sure it printed out on 81/2 by 11 size paper and brought the pixels up from 600 dpi to 1200dpi for sharper image copy. What did I do wrong?

Please help, I am also making one for a friend of mine who also uses the Ghost putter (Level 19+) on here.

Thanks again

Joe 

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 11:56 AM

josephk2317:
    I then stretched the meter in Microsoft Excel to this length

You need to create an IMAGE of the ruler. Take a screen shot (Win Vista/ 7 - snipping tool - or using Print Screen on the KB)

Once you have a jpeg image.
    Open it in your image program and you then have 2 options to resize it.

1.  Resize the image in cm/mm to your measurements and then print actual size. Be sure to save your new resized image as ANOTHER file name, keep your original in tact.

Resize image:  check out this pic, you will see my resize of  12.4cm X 3.1cm

2.  Use your printer properties window to resize the image as it prints - In  y image program i have a lot of options to set up the print, here you will see my resize print of
    124mm X 31mm
    ( On the left you will see default image sizes - standard photo sizes etc. - I clicked ADD - highlighted in blue - to add a new custom print size and entered my measurements)

Your image program and printer set up may be different of course, but hopefully this gives you a direction to go a hunting.

josephk2317:
    I am also making one for a friend of mine

You will need to measure HIS swing meter on HIS monitor  as well.

Good luck!

• johnfluff
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 2:43 PM

Sir I would like your chart for the Ghost spider. e-mail is johnfluff1 at hotmail dot com. Thanks John

• mpay
    7 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 3:57 PM

do you have a chart for the spider putter L19

would be much appreciated

ramonmp87@yahoo.com

• Gearman
    122 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 5:23 PM

Could I get the nike scale please. I'm struggling badly right now. Email is molloy3cd@gmail.com. Thanks.

• mez6266
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 12:23 PM

Could I get chart when you make one for the starter putter

• Bruntski
    43 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 10:14 AM

SgtB, could you send the graph for the TM Ghost Spider L92 please? sebrunt@hotmail.com

Thanks

• MelanieAW
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2012 2:23 AM

Hey

Could I please get the ghost scale?

Thanks, Melanie

melanie.a.winegar@gmail.com

RSS