Forums

Help › Forums

We Want You!

Sat, Feb 25 2012 11:56 AM (32 replies)
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 9:00 AM

Bobo & Big both of you are active and the player we want are active player that love playing the game. Invites have been sent and look forward to a round in the future with you guys. Thanks for the interest.

Mes.

PS: Still looking for active players if this is you :We Want You!"

• Runno
    52 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 8:45 PM

Hey Mesmorizer, been havin difficulties finding and active cc to call home and enjoy. I am active but older so little slower on the meter. Lookin for a fun club to enjoy. Please consider me.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2012 12:48 PM

Runno:

Hey Mesmorizer, been havin difficulties finding and active cc to call home and enjoy. I am active but older so little slower on the meter. Lookin for a fun club to enjoy. Please consider me.

Thanks so much for Applying and joining the Club. We are growing, Active and have a great group developing. Thanks to a club member they have setup a voice server for club use, we have a CC Champinonship going on check forum for details and how to catch up. We have some Tournments getting start up inhouse shortly Match Play, Iron Man and lots of ideas and other club inhouse stuff is being discussed and orginized.

Mes.

PS; If you active and looking to join a active growing club then "We Want You". Just leave a post here or click the link and apply to the BC Selects CC.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 11:50 AM

Still looking for active players that want to take part and play with CC Members. We have a growing active group of great people and players. If this sound like you then "We Want You" Click the link above and apply or post here for invite.

Mes.

• ConiglioDE
    142 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 12:13 PM

Just joined the club, like a club ago! No regrets :D Really active club, full of ideas and tournaments. 100% recommended ;)

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 8:05 PM

Hey Mesmorizer, I used to run a CC with no active members, so I disbanded it. Now, I am looking for a club that I can call home. I play everyday so I am very active. Your club is very welcoming and I would love to join if that's OK.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 10:35 AM

Buggyyy:

Hey Mesmorizer, I used to run a CC with no active members, so I disbanded it. Now, I am looking for a club that I can call home. I play everyday so I am very active. Your club is very welcoming and I would love to join if that's OK.

Welcome to the Club! We are glad to have you. Please make sure to check out the inhouse stuff going on. Any ideas let the club know in the forum.

Mes.

PS: We still are looking for active players, the more the merry. If this is you then "We Want You!"

Mes.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2012 7:08 AM

We still are looking for active players, the more the merry. If this is you then "We Want You!". We have a beta CC League just started up this week. Match Play Tourney starting this weekend, so if your looking for a club great time to join.

Mes.

• bigcatAL
    162 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 4:30 AM

I would love to be a member of your CC if you'll have me. I love to complete, and I'm a pretty friendly old fella also.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 3:37 PM

bigcatAL:

I would love to be a member of your CC if you'll have me. I love to complete, and I'm a pretty friendly old fella also.

Have added you. Welcome to the Club.

We are still looking for active, fun players in our growing club. If this sounds like you then "We Want You!". Apply at the link or leave a message here.

Mes.

RSS