Forums

Help › Forums

We Want You!

Sat, Feb 25 2012 11:56 AM (32 replies)
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:40 AM

caliangel717:

Hi Mes!  I just joined the game a couple of days ago and I am hoping to find people that love to have fun in this game and can help to teach me a few things along the line.  As you can probably tell from my name, I am from California so i hope that we can have some sort of a West Coast connection in the mix.  Hope to hear from you soon!

~Angel

Hey, Have added you to the club dont normally accept Hacks but your post was nice and sounds like you got the hook. Please be active and have fun.

Mes.

PS: We still looking for active players to join. Press the link because "We Want You".

Mes.

• Kevril
    14 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 4:09 PM

Hello Mes, 

I too am new, I have been a member for 2 years, but did not play, I did however played anther online golf game (goldenfairway) but I stop playing that for a few and now it seems to be offline. I understand I am a hack, but I am really getting into this and having a great time, ( I love golf and now I am starting to pick up golf in real life as well) I am looking for a cc that is helpful, fun and willing to help a new guy learn a few tricks.  if you would be so kind to let me join in, I will give you my activeness.

Kevril.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 7:27 AM

Kevril:

Hello Mes, 

I too am new, I have been a member for 2 years, but did not play, I did however played anther online golf game (goldenfairway) but I stop playing that for a few and now it seems to be offline. I understand I am a hack, but I am really getting into this and having a great time, ( I love golf and now I am starting to pick up golf in real life as well) I am looking for a cc that is helpful, fun and willing to help a new guy learn a few tricks.  if you would be so kind to let me join in, I will give you my activeness.

Kevril.

Thanks for the post and you have been added to the club. Being active and haveing fun is all we ask. Look forward to playihng a round with you.

Mes.

PS: Still looking for new  CC members, active a must!

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 9:20 AM

Mesmorizer:

good job mes. keep up the good work with these active members! :) see me online hit me up for a game gotta ask you a few questions not to worry nothing wrong! :):):):):):):):)

by the way welcome to the B.C.S. all!

"southboys"

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 10:44 AM

southboys:

Mesmorizer:

good job mes. keep up the good work with these active members! :) see me online hit me up for a game gotta ask you a few questions not to worry nothing wrong! :):):):):):):):)

by the way welcome to the B.C.S. all!

"southboys"

Thanks South, I have messaged you and look forward to playing. We are growing and gettting a great group of active players.

Comming events:

Currently got a CC Championship going, working on a Match play tourney, In February a fellow member is hosting a "Iron Man - Comp.

There is no better time to join, great group we devloping and all we ask is for active friendly people. If this is you then "We Want You!" Click the link and apply or leave a message here & I will send an invite.

Mes.

• Shark70
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 11:03 PM

Hi there mes! if u gots the room ,put me in,im active when not working,send me invite .

Pete

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 7:32 AM

Shark70:

Hi there mes! if u gots the room ,put me in,im active when not working,send me invite .

Pete

Hey Pete,

Right on I have invted you and look forward to playing a round with you in the future. We got a great group we developing of active players and getting soem inhouse comps going slowly but surely.

Glad to have you,

Mes.

PS: Still looking for active, frendly players if this is you then "We Want You!"

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 11:54 AM

Hey All,

Still looking for soem Active player who are freindly a like playing if this is you then "We Want You!".

Mes.

• BoboSmith
    92 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 12:28 PM

I'm looking for an active club to join also. Master 63.95

send me an invite if I'm welcome to join

Bobo

• BigDaviescotland
    36 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 12:59 PM

Hi Mesmorizer i started this a few weeks back and looking to get into a country club i am on every day more or less not the best by far but really enjoying the game.Hope to hear from you soon before i go i never dc (sick of ppl who do) thanks for reading Davie

RSS