Forums

Help › Forums

We Want You!

Sat, Feb 25 2012 11:56 AM (32 replies)
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 5:44 PM

HI,

I am Mesmorizer the owner of the "British Columbia Selects"  We are currently looking for active players to join our CC. We offer Free Tourney's and low cost premium tourney's. An example: I post a weekly Front & Back 9 freebie, I then make a 18 hole Premium at 10 Cents with the same conditons. We encourage members to make their own Tourney's with the conditons they want as this makes for great practice for the course you may want to master or spend more time on.

We are in the process of setting up and orginizing in house tourney's. We have just completed a successful CC Championship, Have a Match Play tourney going on and a CC League has started and ready for you to join if you wish..

Now to you, if you like this game are active, want to be part of a CC to call your own and want to compete with more people and make a few freinds while you are enjoying WGT then "We Want You!"

Please post here if you wish an Invite or you can apply here > British Columbia Selects

If you have any questions feel free to post on my wall or mail me if your on my list.

Thanks,

Mes..

Britsh Columbia Selects

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 6:34 PM

hi mes... im southboys i just left my country club a fe days ago and i would like to join an active1 send me an invite please i'll take it. i am tour master avg 63.22 thanks and one more thing i am pretty active.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2011 7:23 AM

southboys:

hi mes... im southboys i just left my country club a fe days ago and i would like to join an active1 send me an invite please i'll take it. i am tour master avg 63.22 thanks and one more thing i am pretty active.

Welcome to the club and enjoyed our skins match was great fun!

Mes.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 8:00 AM

We have had some good people join lately and we want more. Specifically "We Want You" . There is no better time to join we setting up a Inhouse Match play tourney currently and will be crowning our CC Champion next month. If you looking for a CC with free and low premium tourneys thats getting active then "We Want You!"

Hit the link & We would love to add you or leave a message for me here to add or my wall and we will get you in.

Mes.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 9:45 AM

We are looking for more people to join our club. Next week we begin our CC Champion Tourney and Match Play Tourney so a great time to get in with our CC. Leave you name here to be added or apply at the link above.

Mes.

• RootsRo
    419 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 12:47 AM

Hiya

I am looking to join a active CC Started playing this game a few weeks ago and lovin it.  I am from The Netherlands and play a few rounds each day. So mostle a casual player. It would be nice tp play some extra torneys and meet some new friends

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 10:11 PM

RootsRo:

Hiya

I am looking to join a active CC Started playing this game a few weeks ago and lovin it.  I am from The Netherlands and play a few rounds each day. So mostle a casual player. It would be nice tp play some extra torneys and meet some new friends

Thanks roots have accepted you and friended you look forward to playing with you sometime.

Mes.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2012 10:59 PM

We are still looking for active players to join our CC. We have a match play tourney started and CC Champions tourney going so no better time to join!

Mes.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 12:13 PM

Still looking for fun and active players to join our CC. Lots going on a great bunch of active players in our growing active club. If you active and want to be part of  growing active club then "We Want You!".

Mes

• caliangel717
    40 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 9:20 PM

Hi Mes!  I just joined the game a couple of days ago and I am hoping to find people that love to have fun in this game and can help to teach me a few things along the line.  As you can probably tell from my name, I am from California so i hope that we can have some sort of a West Coast connection in the mix.  Hope to hear from you soon!

~Angel

RSS